Saturday, February 19, 2011

WeeKends !!



Yeah..weekends!! at last..hehe
I'm very busy this week..Keje..keje..keje..Haishh..starting to be WorKaholiC ni..huhu..
Keje pe? hu2. I am an EngineeR at Food Company at JB..
JObscOpe..doing research,analysis for our product..its a coffee product actually..
almost 4 months dh keje cni. So far, best la..everything's going well and environment pn ok..

My prev company? 
Before this,i'm working as Exec at Food Company~~ 1year..
Everything's ok but i'm too busy wif everything..too many documentations until i'm getting bored..huhu. 
Now, i involved in research things..bestla so far (^_^). This is my 2nD job. 
Actually I'm graduate on Aug'09..Almost 2years dh.hu2. 

Engage? Married? 
Blom lg.. Tp BF dh de..oTw..doa2knla ye=) 

Amin...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Followers