Sunday, August 21, 2011

sape ske Music Box? ;)

Sape ske Music Box??
hehe.sje je tulis entry ni..actually last 14th August is my  birthday..and I got Music Box from my bf..
I like it very much! huhu. sweet je..but of course girl like this kind of gift,right? especially from your special friend, special guy and even if its from your family member..so, actually xde la nk upload pic my music box tu kt entry ni..but only to share few kinds of music box available in market..

my one is more or less like this one but the things inside the crystal ball is of course difference =)
this one have snow..and romantic.hehe.so, for those guy out there yg tgh cr gift for your gf, cr la mcm ni k! hehe. tp depends la..klu gf u all ske benda2 mcm ni..huhu.

this one also nice! huhu.most suitable to give it as present for your special friend or sister..cute,right~~


ni cam crystal ball kt atas tu..actually byk lg la..just upload few pic here..(^_^)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Followers