Sunday, August 21, 2011

Wedding flower bridal bouquets.

Just wanna share ideas for wedding flower bridal bouquets..Saje survey2..chewah..huhu.

There's a lot of flower types, colour suitable and it depends on your choice..For me, I would choose combination of rose and carnation flowers..nampak fresh and sweet! hehe. Let's see!


I like this one! Looks so sweet! This one combination of purple+light yellow and white colour. But if add with light blue and pink flower mst lagi cantik, kn! huhu
 This one looks fresh..combination of white lily, red and white rose.
 Combination of lily + rose + carnation flower. Not bad! 
This one unique,right? I mean the arrangement of flower..hehe.Pink and white carnation flower.

So,for those brides to be out there, which one u will choose? hehe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Followers